For full view of our amenities,
click on the links below:
Wexford’s Tennis Center
The Inland Harbour
Croquet Bocce Ball
Swimming & Water Aerobics
Yacht Club Membership
Ownership has its Privileges
- Complete access to and use of the golf course, tennis courts, harbour, croquet lawn, clubhouse, pool, children’s playground, and bike and leisure paths.
- Casual and competitive sporting events, including a full slate of men’s and ladies’ inter-club sports events, as well as club-sponsored tournaments and social events on a regular basis.
- Opportunities for involvement in the community through volunteer membership on committees, sports teams, special interest groups and/or service on Wexford’s Board of Directors.
- Due to limited size of the membership, and the varied interests of our members, Wexford’s recreational amenities will remain un-crowded, even as build-out is complete.
- A dedicated professional staff who provide outstanding service and strive to exceed the expectations of the membership every day .
- The sense of security that comes with living in a private gated community that provides a manned gate 24 hours a day, plus roving security patrols around the clock. There are no public access or resort industry facilities in Wexford, further ensuring the privacy and security of all residents.
- Immediate acceptance into a close-knit, friendly membership who truly enjoy spending time socializing and playing together.
All Amenities Included
Membership at Wexford Plantation is reserved exclusively for property owners and is included with ownership – there is a one-time initiation fee but no screening or awkward interview process. Owning property in Wexford entitles you to the use of the club amenities, and membership is limited to less than 500 member families. There are no special “categories of membership” at Wexford; all club facilities and amenities are maintained solely for the enjoyment of property owners, families and their invited guests.
The financial condition of Wexford Plantation is excellent, and soundly managed. A nine member elected Board of Directors governs the affairs of the Plantation, and a professional management team and staff is employed to ensure that the assets and facilities are operated in a world-class and fiscally sound manner. Financial statements are available upon request.